We are able to supply turn-key customized atypical projects in industry field. These projects do not use a standard controlling systems, but we are focused for using 3D, augmented, virtual reality and image recognition in our solutions. These technologies are suitable wherever is not applicable standard controlling system. For our solutions we have capacities for design and realization of IT infrastructure used by projects.
Remote control of a gantry crane in a low visibility environment
- Cargo hall containing heaps of anthracite.
- Two gantry cranes
- The gantry crane is also used for unloading railway wagons.
- Operator sitting in cab on crane in hall.
- Partial automation, but not for unloading wagons.
- The extremely high concentration of anthracite dust particles in the air causes:
- Very low visibility (1-3m)
- Impossibility of reconstruction of the warehouse into a new, modern, dust-free warehouse.
- A set of ultrasonic sensors for spot position measurement of anthracite surfaces.
- 3D virtual space dynamically updated with real sensor data.
- Remote control using 3D display outside the warehouse.
- Accuracy allows unloading of railway wagons
- Full automation later
Measurement of molten metal level in the furnace using image recognition
- hall with a number of metallurgical furnaces, where it is necessary to measure the height of the molten metal,
- Daily level measurement using:
- metal rod for a while immersed in the furnace,
- Measurement inaccuracy due to human error.
- Measurement differences given by measurement by different workers with their subjective evaluation.
- Increased safety risk for the worker
- Strong electromagnetic fields cause problems for electronics.
- Automated optical measurement of the measuring rod.
- Two stages:
- Handheld optical meter
- measures the level with a still manually inserted measuring rod.
- Handheld optical meter
Stabilization of load swing for gantry crane
- Hall with manually operated specialized gantry cranes.
- Staff working in the hall.
- Forklifts and other small vehicles moving in the hall.
- Moving the freight in narrow spaces leads to damage to the freight or to the environment.
- A crane with a freight poses a safety risk to working personnel and vehicles .
- Installation of multiple video cameras controlling the crane and work area.
- The cameras also control the freight swinging.
- The image from the cameras is analyzed and based on that
- Adjusted movement speed to reduce vibration
- warns the operator in case of potential obstacles and threats
- automatically stops in case of imminent danger
- Possibility to take full automatic control in confined spaces
Augmented reality maintenance support
- Multiple industrial devices which need a periodic maintenance.
- A technical support staff with various levels of skill.
- Non-trivial maintenance and repair procedures.
- Maintenance and repair manuals are scarce and non-centralized.
- Number of experienced, senior staff significantly lower than junior staff.
- Centralization and categorization of all manuals into a singular software system.
- New video and text manuals created by the experienced stuff accessible on mobile devices (i.e. cellphones or tablets).
- Augmented reality manuals created by expert technicians.
- Remote support using augmented reality:
- A technician in site shares the video feed from his mobile device